About Me

My photo
Nerdfighting squirrel who loves to read and play games.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Star Wars Fan Favorites 1


The other day I got the Star Wars Fan Favorites video game pack. The games are for the computer and are on a CD. The games are Star Wars Battle Front 1 and 2 and Star Wars Republic Commando. In the case there are 3 discs each one a different game. To install you put the disc in the DVD-ROM and click install.
 I have only installed one of the games that is Star Wars Battle Front 2. I think this game is really fun and also a bit of a challenge being my first FPS (first person shooter). There are a lot of controls and it is a little confusing but I can do the basic run, sprint, and shoot. My favorite class is the marksman. Overall I think it is a really awesome game.

No comments:

Post a Comment