About Me

My photo
Nerdfighting squirrel who loves to read and play games.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Nerdfighteria and vlogbrothers


The creator of the server were Hank Green and John Green.These men also made the vlogbrothers witch has thousands of followers on youtube.I med John at NCTE last year.I have not met Hank but my mom was his high school english teacher.Every year they do a live broadcasting nonstop for about two days.During this time they are raising money for different charities they call it P4A. They tell you what videos to go to, then you comment as much as you can as fast as you can.Eventually all that shows up for every catagory is P4A P4A it is really fun.I have never made a video my self I just comment as fast as I can.
The vlogbrothers take turns making videos.There is a new video every other day.Please check them out some there videos are really good.During P4A please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment