About Me

My photo
Nerdfighting squirrel who loves to read and play games.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Middle School Retreat


Last weekend I went on a Lutheran Retreat. This retreat was only for middle school students. I had a lot of fun there and had time with God. They had a band there called the Living Stones and they played some songs every mass event. The theme for the event was Glow and let your light shine. They also had a speaker, Jeff Meinz. He was a really good speaker and had some funny stories to tell us. On the last night there was a dance from 9 to midnight also known as LIGHTS OUT. I had lots of fun and little sleep, I can't wait till next year.I also learned of a funny game called the stick game. In the stick game you hold a stick really high up in the air, stare at its tip and spin around twenty times. You then have to throw it on the ground and jump over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment