About Me

My photo
Nerdfighting squirrel who loves to read and play games.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

NCTE

Sorry for not posting in over a month but I have been busy. So in November during Thanksgiving break I went to NCTE. At NTCE I would stand in line to get books signed. I earned a lot of money doing this and I can't wait till next year. I have already read a few of the many books that we got at NCTE.  The one I am currently reading is titled Deck Z.

Deck Z

 So far it is a very good book. In the beginning of the book the main character is going to this village in China to find out what new plague has come to town. They show him these two men that have started to decay but are still strong and very aggressive. One of the men bites the main character but because of his thick jacket, the bite, does not pierce his skin. Their tour guide kicks the infected man off of the main character but then is bitten in the neck. The bite pierces the skin and she is infected. They  decide to transport her by train to Germany to study this plague. What happens next? Read the book and find out.

Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment