About Me

My photo
Nerdfighting squirrel who loves to read and play games.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Art of Racing in the Rain

Sorry for not posting I just have been busy reading 3 different books.  I will post about these for the next couple days.

 The Art of Racing in the Rain is about a dog named Enzo who would love to be able to race.  Enzo is the teller of the story.  His master is a formula racer and is the best at driving on a wet track.  His master gets married and has one daughter.  Sadly he is at a track racing the day she is born.  Couple of years later his wife is diagnosed with brain cancer.  Two years later she dies.

The game I some times play (when on the Wii ) is sword-play showdown on Wii Sports Resort.  I have gotten to the bridge level reverse (which is after regular mode).  Your Mii has three lives, and the enemies can have one or two lives ( bosses have three lives ).  If there is a huge group of guys that have one life I just swing randomly.  For the ones who have two lives I swing parallel to there block, if I recoul from there block I try to block there attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment