About Me

My photo
Nerdfighting squirrel who loves to read and play games.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Slice of LIfe: Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft


Yesterday after I wrote my slice I decided to download a mod. I ended up downloading or installing 4-5 things. I first downloaded WinRAR. Then I downloaded Minecraft Forge. After Forge I downloaded the mod. The mod made you download 2 things. The mod lets you craft tiny little clay soldiers. To download the mod here is the link. I have not found out all the crafting recipes or all the things you can do to the soldiers. If you want to have a colorful army you will fail. Different color soldiers will attack each other. You can declare a king for a army by giving a soldier a golden nugget. They can also build bases if you give them enough room. There are also miniature animals they can ride. They can ride: horses, geckos, turtles, and bunnies. All the animals have to be crafted.

No comments:

Post a Comment