About Me

My photo
Nerdfighting squirrel who loves to read and play games.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Slice of Life

Sorry I have not sliced in 3 (or is it 4) days. Here is my Slice.

 This morning I was looking at some other slices. I found this one that talked about this music group Afrojack. Afrojack is a pop and electronic music group. Some of there videos are a bit inappropriate but this one has nothing bad in it.  My favorite song and I was listening to it while I wrote this.It is called Pop on Acid. It has a lot of repetition but I like it.

In Minecraft another of my friends is making a server. Sadly no one knows how to open a server. If you know how to open it, tell me in the comments.

On another Slice some one wrote about eyebrows. It was a interesting slice. In the Slice the person told us to search what people look like without eyebrows. Personally I think they look creepy and funny at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment