About Me

My photo
Nerdfighting squirrel who loves to read and play games.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Slice of Life: Halo #2 & Alex Rider

      This week I started reading Hades (bottom right) and Alex Rider Stormbreak.    (------> top right) I really liked Stormbreak and might not continue Hades because Alex Rider has more action and Hades is not fully like Halo. Hades is also so far not as good as Halo.
I just finished Stormbreak and at my library it doesn't say the order of the books so I grabbed the third not the second. I will have to go back and get the second now.
I can not wait till spring break I am going to read and relax and sleep and have a ton of fun. I also will play more minecraft and maybe download a new mod. If you would like to suggest a mod put a link to the download in the comments.If you like action and spy books Alex Rider is for you. If you love books were two lovers are pulled a part Hades is for you.
DFTBA,
Squirrely



No comments:

Post a Comment